The Bartow County Republican Party promotes the conservative principles we feel are essential to the survival of a republic. Our mission is to champion individual liberty, personal responsibility, free markets, and smaller, more efficient government by finding, supporting and electing qualified, honest and knowledgeable candidates to every elected office. We seek to accomplish this through strong leadership, community involvement, education, and outreach.
We are Republican Because...
- We BELIEVE the strength of our nation lies with the individual and that each person’s dignity, freedom, ability and responsibility must be honored.
- We BELIEVE in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, sex, age or disability.
- We BELIEVE free enterprise and encouraging individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth and prosperity.
- We BELIEVE government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
- We BELIEVE the proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations, and that the best government is that which governs least.
- We BELIEVE the most effective, responsible and responsive government is government closest to the people.
- We BELIEVE Americans must retain the principles that have made us strong while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the challenges of changing times.
- We BELIEVE Americans value and should preserve our national strength and pride while working to extend peace, freedom and human rights throughout the world.
- We BELIEVE the Republican Party is the best vehicle for translating these ideals into positive and successful principles of government.
"I recognize the Republican Party as the sheet anchor of the colored man's political hopes, and the ark of his safety"